Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Wednesday, I'm in Love...


It's Wednesday (or Thursday)!  So that means we're already in the middle of the week, Hump Day, if you will.  Everyone needs a little pick-me-up around this time, right?  We decided that to help us get through the week we would share our favorite fictional love stories.  It can be a favorite of all time or from the book you're currently reading.  As long as it involves love, come on over and share!
This Wednesday, let’s discuss our favorite Love Triangle.  We know they aren’t everybody’s thing, but here at Heart Bound, we just can’t get enough.
Monica’s Choice

I love me a good love triangle, especially when it's hard to decide between which pairing is the best.  This week I'm going to pick the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning.  I'm not sure if I would necessarily call the triangle between Mac, Barrons and V'lane a LOVE triangle, but a girl can hope that it will turn into one.  Can't she?  Of course!  Anyway, there are moments that I am torn between whether I prefer Barrons or V'lane or either one at all.  I don't know if I've shared on here my weakness for a fairy (not in real-life of course, my husband would probably like me to comment on his manliness that drips with virile testosterone) and V'lane pretty much fits the bill for what I like in my fairies.  Yet for the most part, I am all Team Barrons.  He's tall, dark, handsome, mysterious and lethal.  What could be a better combo?  He can be, and almost always is, a huge jerk, but he never fails when it comes to saving Mac's life.  Sometimes he's even tender, but it's a quick flash and before Mac can process it, Barrons is back to his cold self.  So can Mac trust him?  Or is he one of the bad guys that she'll have to kill in the end?  I can't wait to find out when I finish up the last of the Fever series, Shadowfever.  I just hope I can handle whatever happens!
Lindsey’s Choice
Julianne’s Choice
Who is involved in your favorite Love Triangle?

No comments: