Friday, May 20, 2011

Hunger Games

It's 10 o'clock on a Friday night and I find myself sitting here thinking about Hunger Games.  It's one of those books that you read and you want so desperately to talk to someone about.  I begged my friends to read it.  I begged my cousins to read it.  I begged anyone I knew to read it, just so I could talk about it.  I waited over a year and still didn't have anyone to talk to.  Then...finally....slowly....very slowly....my friends started to read, my cousins started to read, people started to read it!  And guess what?  They all loved it!  I promised everyone it was good and finally they were able to agree with me.  I want you to know, if you haven't read it, you need to.  It's a great book.  I loved all 3.  Maybe later I'll give a review, but for now, just take my word for it.
Have you read The Hunger Games?

p.s. I can't wait for the movie!

-Lindsey

No comments: