Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Wednesday, I'm in Love...


It's Wednesday!  So that means we're already in the middle of the week, Hump Day, if you will.  Everyone needs a little pick-me-up around this time, right?  We decided that to help us get through the week we would share our favorite fictional love stories.  It can be a favorite of all time or from the book you're currently reading.  As long as it involves love, come on over and share!
This Wednesday, let’s discuss our least favorite couple in love.  You know, that couple you just can’t stand to see together or even the one you know is totally wrong for each other even if you like each character.  Share it here!  
Monica’s Choice
Heathcliff and Catherine!  I love the Bronte sisters, but Miss Emily sure created a couple I wanted to strangle in Wuthering Heights.  Needless to say, I strongly dislike them.  They were selfish, immature and incredibly self-centered.  I guess they were perfect for each other.  Is it too harsh to say that they deserved the end they got?  Yeah?  Well, I kind of feel (disregard the prior use of kind of) that way.  They were after all, fictional characters, so nobody’s feelings will really get hurt from that sentiment.
Lindsey’s Choice
Traveling... without me...
Julianne’s Choice
Traveling... without me...
Who is involved in your least favorite couple in love?

No comments: