Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost

This week Monica and I are reading books from the same series.  I recommend you do the same.  It's a series that needs to be discussed with a friend like a good soap opera.  I don't watch soap operas, I've never been into them, but I do know people love to talk about them.  This book isn't really like a soap opera either.  Maybe that was a bad comparison.  It's just a good book that has moments that make you blush (trust me, and you're the lucky one if you stay at least a chapter behind.  The person ahead gets to tell you what parts you can skip, thanks Monica!),  angry, sad, happy, and pure bad guy slaying fun!  You can talk about how much you like Cat, Bones, Spade....hmmm,  pretty interesting names.  It's just one of those books that is so much more fun to read with a friend.  We talked on the phone the other day for over an hour.  I haven't laughed so hard in a loooooong time (and I just came back from "the happiest place on earth").  So sit back, relax, read, and talk your friends ear off.

Monica:  This is such a fun series.  It is full of action, romance, humor, family drama, and it even gives me the heebie jeebies.  I highly recommend it.  I am all caught up on the books and suffering major Cat/Bones withdrawals.  They are great characters and such creative story lines.  And Lindsey is not exaggerating, we talked about this series for an hour the other day.  It is quite a ride.  We're hooked!

No comments: