Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday...


We’re joining in on the fun over at The Broke and the Bookish for their Top Ten Tuesday (Wednesday).  Today’s list is:
Top Ten Books I Want To Reread
Monica’s List
I am not a re-reader.  There are too many books out there and not enough time.  But... if I had enough time these are the books I would definitely pick up again.
1-3.  The Gallaghers of Armdore Nora Roberts - I love this trilogy.  I fell in love with Ireland and the wonderful characters she created in this romantic tale.  I would go back to Ardmore in a heartbeat.
4. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning - Loved it.  Loved it.  Loved it.    Mac and Barrons finally!  ‘Nuff said.  
5. Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas - Kleypas is one of my favorite HR writers and this book is my favorite of her Wallflowers series.  She has created a despicable rake that seemed beyond redemption.  Then why did I end up loving him so?    
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth - This is an exceptional debut book in a promising series.  The 2nd comes out next year, I might just need to refresh my memory.
7. Where She Went by Gayle Forman - I loved this two book series.  I loved Adam.  Great character and one of the only books that I could handle the main character being a guy.  It was an emotional, soul searching read and I enjoyed every moment of it.    
8. Naked in Death by JD Robb (Nora Roberts) - This is one of my favorite series of all time.  Although I haven’t caught up, I would go all the way back to this first book just to see the beginning of Eve and Roarke all over again.  
Lindsey’s List
I love to reread books.  Especially just before the movie comes out.
1. Harry Potter, any one of them.  Harry Potter holds my #1 spot because I think they are the easiest rereads.  I catch something new every time and they are always entertaining.  Can we all band together and force Monica to read these books?  Come on people, I can't believe she STILL hasn't read a single one of them.  They are great.
2.  Hunger Games.  Again, I can read any of them.  I think the 1st book and 3rd book are my favorites.  Not to give anything away but I balled my eyes out on the 3rd book.  Especially the last 60 or so pages.
3.  The Silver Kiss.  Isn't it pathetic?  I have read this book 3 times and I can hardly remember a detail from the book.  I read it when I was in the 6th grade.  I loved vampires and the only vampire books I knew of back then were Vampire Diaries (which I also read) and The Silver Kiss.  I remember loving it so I need to read it and remember why.
4.  Little House On The Prairie books.  I can't wait until my girls are old enough to understand these books.  As soon as they are I can promise you I will be reading them these books every night.
5.  All right, I'm going to say it.  I hate the hype around it sometimes but I do love the Twilight books.  I could read them start to finish or anywhere in between to catch up on my favorite parts.
6.  Sticking with Stephanie Myers, The Host.  Like most people, I struggled with it in the beginning and I'd like to read it again.  Gain a new perspective.  Don't get me wrong, I loved the book (I'm hoping the movie will do it justice), but I was so confused in the beginning.
7.  Things Fall Apart.  I just bought this book for my husband.  I read it in high school because I was forced.  I don't remember the details but I remember liking it (hmmm...I'm starting to see a pattern here, maybe I need to work on my memory).
8.  Divergent.  It was a great book and I think I'll need to read it again because I can't wait for the 2nd book to come out.
9.  Edgar Allen Poe.  I can't believe he is this low on my list.  Let's just say it's not a ranking.  Just 10 books I'd like to reread.  While Edgar Allen Poe isn't a book I put his name because I love all his work, especially his poems.  I could reread his stories any time, and I often do.
10.  The Picture of Dorian Gray.  I've only read this once and I think it's odd it popped into my head right now.  But I really would like to read it again.  It's got a lot of great quotes for life.
Julianne’s List
Who are your top ten rebels?

3 comments:

Khaled Ragab said...

شركة القائد من الشركات الاوله فى الدمام والرياض
شركة القائد
حيث تمتلك شركتنا عمالة فنية ومدربة جيدا على الاهتمام بتنظيف الشقق والفلل والمنازل كما تهتم بأدق التفاصيل للوصول الى الصورة المثالية التى يبحث عنها العميل فهدفنا الرئيسى هو ان نوفر لعملائنا الاعزاء الراحة النفسية كما تمتلك شركتنا
افضل المعدات الحديثة وادوات النظافة العامة المطابقة للمواصفات لنصبح افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض كما نكون حريصين على استخدام افضل الخامات والمواد التنظيف التى تجعل منزلك نظيفا وجميلا والتى تمت تجربتها ومطابقتها للمواصفات اكثر من مرة للوصول الى الهدف المنشود .
شركة تنظبف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان
شركة تسليك مجارى بجازان

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بجازان
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان


شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
تعتبر شركه القائد من افضل الشركات فى تنظيف الخزانات بجازان فنحن نقوم بتقديم الخدمات المميزه التى تتحدث بالجوده والتميز دائما وتعمل الشركه جاهده على توفير المال والجهد للعميل فتقدم له افضل الخدمات فىتنظيف الخزانات والتى نؤديها بمهاره عاليه ودقه جيده ترى نتائجها من التعامل الاول مع الشركه فاذا كنت تشتكى من تسريب الخزان او كسره فان شركتنا عندها خبره وافيه فى هذا المجال ولها القدره على تنظيفه وتصليحه والتخلص من الروائح الكريهه والتخلص من مسببات التلوث الموجوده به وجعله كانه يبدو كالجديد تماما.
شركة تنظيف بجازان
نحن افضل شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام نحن نمتلك الخبرة الكبيرة جدا فى الرش ولدينا احدث الاجهزة الموجودة فى الاحساء والجبيل والخبر والقطيف والدمام نحن افضل شركة رش مبيد بالدمام نحن نعمل على مدار 24 ساعة يومين ولا نمل من الرش او المكافحة .رش المبيدات يحتاج الى شركة كبيرة جدا فى الرش ولديها خبرة كبيرة جدا نحن لدينا خبرة كبيرة جدة ولدينا اجهزة حديثه جدا فى الرش
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة القائد من الشركات الاوله فى مجال تسليك المجارى بالرياض شركة القائد هى الشركة التى تعمل على تسليك المجارى باحدث الاجهزة الحديثة المتعدده فى مجال التسليك بالرياض نحن فى شركة القائد نعمل على تسليك المجارى بالرياض من قبل الاجهزة الالكترونية والعمال الذين يبدعون فى مجال التسليك المجارى بالرياض.
شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركة نقل اثاث بجازان

شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
اتصل بنا الان على افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض نحن الافضل فى الرياض

jomana yusef said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-29.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-28.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-27.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-26.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-25.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-24.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-23.html

jomana yusef said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-22.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-21.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-20.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-19.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-18.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/cleaning-companies-17.html